What sets us apart?
Christopher at Settings Event Rental spent six months researching companies and options before choosing our first frame and cable tents. We choose quality products because your event and guests matter. Tents don’t just keep you dry, they create shade and offer a central gathering place. Tents help signify something important is happening and ours do just that. Here are just a few things that set us apart:
* Our tents are new and have been used for only one season. They aren’t dirty.
* With 20 feet of space between side legs our frame and cable tents have less guy lines and fewer side legs than a clumsy pole tent.
* Large panorama window walls to enclose the space when you need it but still allow you to have your Rocky Mountain views. Use these walls to also block gusty wind.
* High peaks that make a statement. It’s a lofty signal pointing guests towards the action.
* Because there is no center post to the ground you have a larger usable and unobstructed area.
* Because our tents are modular, they can be used to create unique shapes and designs. And we can scale them up in size to make larger spaces.
* Engineered fabric and aluminum tubing for challenging weather conditions. We use 30 inch stakes and high strength webbing and ratchets to safely secure the tents.
* Optional water blasting available, white barrels that match. No mismatched, ugly blue barrels here.